Who we are
The Palace Drum Clinic is a volunteer-led constituted community organisation hosted by Matt Green and the UK National Drum Fair.
We (The Palace Drum Clinic) comply with the Data Protection Act 2018, and electronic communications will be made in accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR).
We collect the personal data that you may volunteer as part of booking tickets, taking part in an event or activity, making a purchase, donation forms, e-news sign-ups and audience surveys.
Our website address is: https://palacedrumclinic.com
Personal information we collect may include:
Personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Your title and full name
- Date of birth
- Postal address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Your job role and company
- Current interests and activities
We will also collect and hold information about any contact you have with us
as an audience member, participant, donor or supporter of the Palace Drum Clinic, and may include details of:
- Contact preferences
- Gift information, including payment details where applicable
- Details of correspondence sent to you, or received from you
- Donor status
- Any other information provided by yourself at the request of the Palace Drum
- Ticket bookings/purchases and event attendance
- Retail purchases
When we ask you to provide your personal information we will let you know why we are asking, and how we will use your data, by directing you towards this notice.
Depending on your relationship with the Palace Drum Clinic, and the preferences you have indicated, data we hold may be used by us for the following purposes:
To send you promotional, marketing or fundraising information by post, telephone or electronic means. These types of communications can include:
- Informing you of other products, services or events related to the Palace Drum Clinic such as events or workshops
- As we occasionally deliver projects with or on behalf of partner organisations such as museums and libraries and universities we will include information about these as appropriate
- News and updates about the Palace Drum Clinic, our artists and host venues and marketing or supporter e-newsletters
- Information about our fundraising operations, including occasional
targeted requests to consider giving financial support to Palace Drum Clinic or to ask you to consider supporting us in other ways
- Other relevant communications based on your relationship with Palace Drum Clinic
We understand that your personal information and privacy are important to you. We make every effort to ensure that the information you share with us is recorded accurately, retained securely and used only according to your wishes. We will check with you at least every 2 years to make sure that you wish to remain on our mailing list.
We use a GDPR compliant marketing automation platform (MailChimp) to store our database, send you emails and host our e-news signup forms.
The information you provide will be used primarily to keep you informed about the activities of the Palace Drum Clinic and to protect your purchases, donations and attendance at events. If at any time you no longer wish to receive communications from us, or would like to know what information relating to you we have stored, simply contact us by using the online contacts form or by
email at email@example.com.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.